View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #60
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryzee View Post
Pardon me if this has been asked and answered, but is there any way to remove the "Lend Me, New, Pre Order, and Download" banners from the upper right corner of the books displayed across the bottom of the NC screen?

I have included Pre Order and Download as there are some books where they stay even after that function is performed!

I don't lend and I know what is new so I find this more than annoying.

Thanks

Harry Zee
No, there isn't a way to remove the banners. It would be nice if there was an option to show/hide banners.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote