View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
The button was there, I know, but usually the entire operation required more than one click.
Now it is organised differently and when you exchange Title and Author Name, you do not have to click again to have Author Sort correct.

I have been using Calibre (on and off) ever since it was called LibPRS-500. Back then its main function was communication with Sony PRS-500, so you didn't have to use bloody Sony software to load books to device.
You may be correct.
The few times I used it, I probably fixed A-S without thinking.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote