View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 04:23 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Seriously, Marc, I think that would be a good choice. As you can see from my profile, I have both an iLiad and a CyBook, and the CyBook is (IMHO) a much better fiction reader than the iLiad, although the iLiad wins out for viewing A4 PDFs.
Your possession of both, coupled with your prior suggestion regarding the Cybook have always been seriously noted, Harry. I was really hoping Dymocks were going to go with the Cybook. I don't have a need for viewing A4 PDFs, and now, having looked at the Dictionary Lookup feature of the Cybook in more detail (coupled with the unexpectedly large number of eDictionaries available at Mobipocket. Just...wow!), I have come to the conclusion that I would have been far happier had I just listened to you in the first place.

I expect I will be getting one soon. I might leave it until after Christmas now, but it definitely looks the goods. Thanks, Harry. Forgive me for sticking my fingers in my ears and going "La-la-la-la-la-la-la-Dymocks-are-going-to-bring-the-Iliad-here-for-less-than-$800-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la". It was the fool in me called "blind hope" and "greed" that wanted to spend more than it needed.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote