View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm using calibre 0.7.17

I just switched mine to copy, then I restarted calibre, then I selected 5 books went to bulk edit metadata, checked Automatically set Author sort, then clicked OK. I would have expected the Author field to be copied to the author_sort field but nothing changed.

Put in a bug report here.
Update: If I do the above to 5 newly added books then it works as I expected and the author field is copied to the author_sort field. I would have expected the newly added book to also have the author field copied to the author sort field but my newly added books also had the author and author sort fields inverted.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-05-2010 at 09:10 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote