View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:59 AM   #130
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Well, so far things are going quite well. Since June I'm down another six pounds/3 kilos. Since I started in April, I'm down 11 pounds/5 kilos. (I keep track of my weight using the Wii Fit electronic scales/balance board.)

I want to lose about the same again. It'll probably slow down as I approach my target, so hopefully I'll get there by my birthday — May next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I could do with losing about the same — or perhaps a kilo or two more.

I'm currently trying to do it by just eating a little less of what I usually eat. A smallish bowl of cereal, or only one round of toast for breakfast. One sandwich at lunch time, not two. One or two biscuits at tea-time, not three or four. Having one plateful of food at dinner - not adding more as I go along. Oh - and drinking water or diet soda instead of snacking, although I will have a bit of fruit if I'm feeling particularly hungry.

So far it seems to be working...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote