View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 04:40 AM   #66
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Damn, one of the few times I could have appeared intellectual by having read the original untranslated version and I missed it
That's OK - I did it for you . Fortunately it was only a 40 minute flight, because her English wasn't great, and my Italian is limited to be able to ask for a cup of coffee, which doesn't get you terribly far in a discussion of Jane Austen . I sometimes fall back to asking for things in Latin, which gets you a few funny looks, but works surprisingly often!

Last edited by HarryT; 11-10-2017 at 04:43 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote