View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:41 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Calibre never changes a setting or Tweak once it has been made.
Some of my tweaks, were set way back in 2010 to reflec my prefernces at that time. I have copied that file to all my other Calibre installs.
Preferencesmiscellaneous section) Tweaks
the ones that are BOLD, have been changed from default (and floats to the top of the list)
But, in the example of the cover dimensions, they are no longer valid in some cases. So because Calibre doesn't update untouched tweaks, a lot of people are using values that are not appropriate for the device being used. This is why tweaks should update untouched tweaks.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote