Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Eriksson View Post
I suggest that we use continuous numbering of the confirmed bugs, so it is easier to track and discuss later.

3. - PocketNews software does not work with MacOS, only with Windows ...

4. Bug in Fbreader opening epub (news created by calibre) with hyperlinks, see the post #3 in this thread.

I have not got a confirmation on the last one, mtravellerh must have misunderstood, he speaks about an error in the news aggregator.

Harry can you check the BBC epub file and see what so strange with the second link, if it is not following correct epub then it should be reported to the calibre developers.
I have tested on the Sony prs-505, and there it works ok, as it does with ADE also on PB360.
I checked the news and it contained an absolute link instead of a relative one. I should have been more clear about this, sorry.

Bugs are noted, thanks a lot.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote