View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:08 AM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeryink View Post
Did you turn off the capacitive touch before using Autodesk Sketchbook? Have you compared the performance in both A2 mode and non-A2 mode?

My main point is that the Onyx Boox will be a bit slow with the pen input with 3rd party apps. But maybe worth retrying with A2 mode and capacitive mode turned off. There is also optimization option (in firmware 2.0 in Max 2 Pro) where you can play with the settings...
Hadn't thought to do either of those things. Very good to know. It would probably have also helped if I had been familiar with the app beforehand or also had it installed on a tablet for comparison's sake. Glad to know it worked alright for you.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote