View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:23 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
The app installed just fine, but what a horrible experience trying to use it.

Lots of lag, and even when I specifically selected a brush or a pen, the airbrush also seem to be selected. Strokes didnt show up as I was making them. They would usually appear a few moments later on the small little viewer which I suppose shows what`s be drawn on that layer. When I clicked on that small viewer, it would then update the main screen. Pressure sensitivity did not seem to be working on this app...

I didn`t play around with it all that much. Perhaps if one played with the settings it might become somewhat more functional although I doubt it. I quickly uninstalled it.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote