View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #20
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Always the risk of following the discussion before you finish reading. Though I perfectly understand the temptation!

Obviously, I don't think the book is nearly as bad as some here do. I have some reservations, but even on sober reflection, it's a personal 4 stars, because on balance, I'm actively glad I read it. My rating system:
1 Star -- Gag a maggot, get this out of my sight and off my Calibre! Horrible
2 Star -- I actively wish I hadn't read it, or had abandoned it earlier
3 Star -- OK. I enjoyed it, don't resent reading it, but not inspired to read more or again
4 Star -- Good. Actively glad I read it. Will probably read more if a series.
5 Star -- Love it. Will read more in series, will likely want to re-read this one at some point.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote