View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 12:47 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
ps - last thoughts on this & you'd have to really really want hulu to go thru the risk and hassle..
from somewhere like apk mirror you download an versions of the app that can run under andorid 4/ OS 4 and see if one of thosewill work
i don't much like this route, I have done it when all else falis but only after running the installers through virus /malware checkers before risking an install, and with active malware detection on the tablet also. Having said that, I think I got HBO now apps for tablet and for fire tv from this site and they were clean
If you want to give it a try , there are versions of hulu here dating back to 2014, so you may get lucky
https://www.apkmirror.com/uploads/page/3/?q=hulu
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote