View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:01 AM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't think you quite understanding what I meant. The Hulu app on the Amazon app store only works on Kindle Fires with firmware 5.0 and above.

My older Fires are using the older firmware so I'm asking if there is an hulu app that works on it and where to get it.

We already have Hulu. I just want to put the app on my husband's Kindle Fire for him while he travels.

I've Googled with no luck.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote