View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #38
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFreund View Post
I could easily provide script for uninstalling the udev button handler and the app itself but I doubt the normal user would call it upon removing the app..
I don't think it really matters. If you'll mention that script in README, it will be sufficient.

Uninstallation script will be just executable documentation of what should be uninstalled, so that advanced user could just run it without seeking for relevant pieces in other distribution files.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote