View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #411
gleesonger
gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gleesonger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (WiFi)
Thanks ixtab very nice app.

I've only had the KPW (my first ereader) for a few hrs and the lack of folder structure was already annoying. Amazons content management is fairly dire. Thank god for the hacking community.

I love the "Create collections from directories" and Hide feature.

One thing I noticed when creating collections from directories (I had about ~10colls,15 books) it seems to be alot slower than I thought it might. Maybe refreshing the UI is causing it to slow down, prehaps a nice little progress bar instead? Not really a big deal, only a thought.

Thanks again.
gleesonger is offline   Reply With Quote