View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabe View Post
1. Did I set this bookmark in Sigil or in Firefox?
You set it in EPUBReader/Firefox.

Quote:
2. How do I eliminate these bookmarks? Are they listed somewhere?
3. Where and what is an ePub folder? Again, is this in Sigil or Firefox or some place on my computer?
To eleminate them you need to delete the epub folder. Currently it's not possible to delete bookmarks in EPUBReader.

To delete the epub folder/bookmarks, enter "about:support" in the Firefox URL bar, press enter and click on "containing folder". Delete the whole subfolder "epub" and restart Firefox.

Quote:
4. As we now know, all 5 of my files have the same identifier. Must I make them unique and if so, how?
It would be the best if you make them unique. That way you won't have problems again. That's something you have to do in Sigil, so please ask in the Sigil forum.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote