View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
it's not a problem of the epub itself but in connection with the other files.

you set a bookmark in the first ebook by pressing "d".

The only solution deleting the epub folder.

When you open your ebooks again and don't set a bookmark, the problem shouldn't occur again.

use a unique identifier for each ebook.
Okay, thanks for taking the time to check this out. Sadly, my ignorance knows no boounds. So...

1. Did I set this bookmark in Sigil or in Firefox?
2. How do I eliminate these bookmarks? Are they listed somewhere?
3. Where and what is an ePub folder? Again, is this in Sigil or Firefox or some place on my computer?
4. As we now know, all 5 of my files have the same identifier. Must I make them unique and if so, how?

Again, thanks for your assistance. - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote