View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabe View Post
1. "the same identifier" - I have no idea how I "use" an identifier, how it's created, or where it is located.
The identifer is located in the opf file and looks like like this, it's probably generated by Sigil.
Code:
<dc:identifier id="bookid">47454547474</dc:identifier>
Quote:
2. EPub Reader? I go into Firefox and open a file, in this case an ePub. My file #1 opens, the TOCis on the left and a screen with all the text formatted as I wish is on the right. Not so for files 2-5.
Obviously you have installed the Firefox add-on EPUBReader, Firefox itself can't open epub files.

Quote:
3. I have never knowingly set a bookmark for anything.
Perhaps the situation is a bit different. The error message you see is caused by a page EPUBReader tries to open and which does not exist. This could also be the startpage defined in the opf file. Could you send me one of the files which you can't open? Please send it to the mailaddress you find here: http://www.epubread.com/en/contact.php
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote