View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #10
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
You benefit as they make the products newer and better and even better.
I am enjoying this rush of products. I now see the Amazon-Lenovo shortage of the Lenovo A1s which delayed me from getting one as a blessing.

I would love to have the screens the Lenovo newest S200x are going to have. Maybe I should just sit on my credit card until Christmas or after Christmas to see what even newer and better products are coming.
IPS, LTPS, AMOLED.

Afa, all life is a blessing. Lots of toys only add to it.
That's true, I'm sure, but wouldn't you rather have lots of *different* toys? I wouldn't be happy with repeatedly getting the same toy in a different packaging.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote