View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I actually have a directory called "Local Downloads" with suitably-named subdirectories that I stow mine in. I use it for everything from applications like calibre to drivers. It's amazing how handy it can be to have things like old drivers lying around for when some program decides to have a hissy fit about nVidia's latest and greatest.
I do something similar. I have a folder named Installation files and I keep the files in individual subfolders, one subfolder for each program. Doing this has saved my ample asset more than once.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote