View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #177
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Well, you probably aren't agnostic - you just don't care , (which might actually be a sensible position to take for most of the the topics of on the Politics and Religion thread, (note to self: take own advice!))
LOL I think it's good advice too!

As for the word, I was using the second oxford definition.
Having a doubtful or non-committal attitude towards something:
"Until now I've been fairly agnostic about electoral reform"

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/agnostic
I usually tend to be more conservative on the "growing language" issue, but that one is used a lot in my fields, and I've allowed myself to succumb...