View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I would like DE to work with the Sony devices because I like it for its quickness ease of use and convivial design.
I guess I had assumed when Sony said a couple of months ago that the Readers would eventually support Digital Editions it meant only that the Connect software would recognize and manage the DE DRM and perform the necessary conversion for the Reader to read in LRF format. Do I have that wrong and, if so what, else might this mean? If my assumption is correct, then the Sony CEO's comments imply to me that in January they hope to have either this (DE) or better viewing of A4 PDFs or, hopefully, both. No?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote