View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I was disappointed as well. I think my first post on these boards was in regards. And similar issues pop up also when you simply have too many files/books on your device - which clearly contradicts SONY's advertising (sure, you can carry 10,000 books with you, but the device will take a week to turn on...).

On the other side, it is not a deal breaker for me. I have learned to store my annotated files on my PC and only to carry around what I need. It's not convenient, but it works.

I have no idea about the Kindle, in this regard. Without freehand, it wouldn't work for me.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote