View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #22
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster View Post
hi all, sorry for replying late but I was on vacation.

I can figure out how to fix the recipe but my problem is I dont know python. The last change I did was a minor string.replace(...) that is usually same on all languages.

I could write Pseudocode if someone is willing to convert it to python. (Like in post 13 of this thread)
Why don't you post some pseudocode. I've offered to help over in the custom recipe thread, but it will be a while 'til I get to it. (my primary development computer is down)

This isn't a Python issue as much as it is a mechanize issue and knowing where to get the authorization data that Google needs for the header to be built in mechanize. I've used mechanize a few times and am comfortable in basic Python. I suggest we stay in this thread, and if anyone offers help over in the custom recipe thread, we can steer them here.

Last edited by Starson17; 07-12-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote