View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #55
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
You meant developed countries. The iPad is an advanced tool for standard conditions of the present-day. If you can't even use Dropbox, your conditions are sub-standard for the present day. I admit that uploading movies to the cloud makes little sense. But to say you can't upload books to Dropbox is ridiculous. That would be like blaming the iPad if you had no electricity at home to charge it. Anyway, in practice I encounter none of the issues you mention, and we're being extremely off-topic here.
oh, i'm substandard now, substandard human beign for such an elitist idevices...good to know...you are walking advertising for everything wrong about apple and its cult followers...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote