View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #44
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
As I like to go around with my library on just in case , I am worried by the lack of sd card - however 1345 sounds quite good
Really, unless you read lots of PDFs or comic books, neither of which any 5" or 6" device, especially eInk touchscreens, are good for, 1345 MB'll be more than enough space. The only problem the lack of microSD slot causes is that you have to manually reload everything not bought from Kobo if you need to factory reset (and, being a Kobo device, you almost certainly will :P).

Quote:
Final final question for those who have a Mini: do you think some form of cover/sleeve is necessary to protect it (again, the pocketbook comes with a nice rigid cover that protects the screen)?
Covers are always a good idea, at least if you're the type who'll be tossing your ereader into a bag or a pocket with other stuff in it. If you don't care for looks (since it'll just be for storage), a small baggie with a properly-sized piece of stiff cardboard will be more than enough protection from casual bumpage while it's stored in a bag or whatever.

Last edited by JD Gumby; 01-04-2013 at 02:02 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote