View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 09:17 AM   #166
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Most of my books were in decent shape for reading as TXT format, and I had too many to wait until they were all converted.
Oh, you must be rather forgiving. I was thoroughly irritated with the lack of italics (don't remember the book, not very long one). Couldn't understand when character just thought or actually said an opinion.

Separate cleanup library seems now for me more convenient, maybe in the year or two it changes. Still, it's easier then to merge them than to separate unclean entries from the main.