View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chary View Post
I have tried over 90 times and am at a loss...The strange fact is that the English version of that book was accepted without any problems but the French version is giving problems!
That is interesting. There is likely some French word that is similar to an English word they don't like I would guess. I have no clue how to proceed based on this new information. I take it you can't get any response from Apple.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote