View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #35
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't know what I want.

As an example, if I had to go with "Best, Very Good, ..." only, I would give the iPad/Stanza Best, a Nook Color Good, and all the others Fair. Please note that I haven't used that many devices.

For me, this is one of the top things on my list when I go shopping for a reader, and it is hard to quantify.
Hi John F, I agree; it is tough to quantify some of this stuff.

I've added the number of font sizes factor. Let me know if you come to think of other factors related to this area that we can quantify and write pros and cons against. Thank you.

Last edited by hughes; 03-02-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: URL fix: num-fonts -> num-font-sizes