View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:08 AM   #37
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I use a custom column for marking books I have read. My reader uses folders and currently my folders are

Ebooks/{authors[0]}/{authors}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s} - {title}

now when I mark a book as read in calibre I want to be able to send it to

Ebooks/Read/{authors[0]}/{authors}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s} - {title}
I have to admit this isn't something I personally would find a use for - not saying it is a bad idea, I'm just struggling to think of the use case for it. Once I have read a book, I would be excluding it from sending it to the device again. If I was re-reading an author or series, then I wouldn't want the books to be "specially flagged" on the device when I send them to it.

But hey, that's just me - perhaps others feel differently
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote