View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #13
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by plugh View Post
What folder do you delete the cover art from?... I tried deleting all the jpgs but they keep coming back.
If you have transferred your books using calibre, then you should see a folder something like My Files > Books > Author Name > Book Title. In that subfolder you should see EPUB and JPG files. That's where I delete the JPG's from to remove the cover art. I can still see the covers ok on my NC even if I delete the JPG files.

If you have transferred your books using Adobe Digital Editions, then you should see a folder something like Digital Editions > Thumbnails. You need to delete the various images from these folders to remove the JPG's. At least I think that's what I did. Mine is clean since I have been using mostly calibre.

Or, you could just do a search on your NC drive for the JPG files to find them all at once.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote