View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:03 AM   #1
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Error: eBook Library has stopped working

I'm on Windows Vista Home Premium. It worked perfectly before, but then I think it stopped working when it upgraded to 2.0.

Now, I can't even start up the software. I tried reinstalling but no luck. Even version 1.1 brings up the same error. Is there some process in Vista that is preventing the program from running? I do have UAC turned off.

Thanks
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote