View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Differences between Kindle (2011) and Kindle (2012)

While I was messaging Amazon support about international Kindle links, I took the opportunity to ask:
Quote:
Can you please advise, apart from the black bezel, is there any difference between the Kindle (2011) and the Kindle (2012)?
Their reply:
Quote:
I'd like to inform you that we have not made any changes in the 2012 kindle except the body color of kindle. also we have reduced the price of kindle it is now $10 cheaper than the original kindle device.
BTW: The designations "Kindle (2011)" and "Kindle (2012)" are the ones used by Amazon support in replying to my first query about international links.
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote