View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Book bought in iTunes to T1?

I realize I should never assume, but I did. Bought a book in iTunes and am coming to realize I can't read it on anything but my iPod [or iWhatever if I had some other iDevice] Seriously? Is there some 'easy' way around this? I paid for the darn thing. I have a sinking feeling I just learned the hard way...

Thanks to any who can steer me to an easy solution, but I'm feeling I already know the answer. *sigh*
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote