View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #553
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Interesting.

There have been reports that Amazon has had problems with changing the SO status of Kindles.
Are the ads gone now or did they come back ?

I don't recall what the solution was for the folks that reported the problem, nor do I recall the links on this forum to those posts.

Of course, this may not be the cause of your problem, it might be something I didn't recognize in your description.
The ads did not come back since I removed them. I don't know why I'm still getting the default screensavers I followed the steps and like I stated earlier, I saw the image that says that the hack was successfully installed so there shouldn't be any problems.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote