View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #14715
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I'm another who enjoyed 11/22/63, despite not liking Stephen King in general, it's a great story.

Last week I read Saturday the Rabbi Went Hungry, which is the second in the series. Not quite as charming as the first, the rabbi is a bit of a stick-in-the-mud in this one, but interesting nonetheless.

For variety my next book was non-fiction: Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything. Amazingly easy read that made the history of science come to life. I especially liked the ancient history and was dismayed to find out how much I was taught 30+ years ago is obsolete or wrong. Pluto, you let me down and I'll never forgive you.

I've started one of the books I bought in the Cyber Monday spree, The Cases of Susan Dare by Mignon G. Eberhart. I'm two stories in and liking it, which is good since I bought 8 of her books. I'm a sucker for classic mysteries.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote