View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Sadly, I can only see a very slight difference. Perceived image color and contrast is highly dependent on CRT or LCD settings, ambient lighting, and viewing angle for LCDs. And JPEG adds compression artifacts that affect the edges of the letters (which is what we are analyzing here).
This is why I only posted the pic that perceives to what my eyes see when I look at it. I took several but this how it looks to my naked eye with the exception the K4S has a grey background and K4B looks off white (creme). I can't seem to catch that on camera.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote