View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #1281
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I have the first mass market paperback, before they split it in two. That thing is a little brick of a book. Maybe some day I'll finish it. I want to say I made it a hundred or so pages, but never finished it.
The trade paperback of Imajica plus the hardcover anthology of the Shannara trilogy were what pushed me into buying an ereader back in the day. I felt like I needed to find a gym and start pumping iron just to be able to read those doorstops!
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote