View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 04:38 PM   #1278
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
This is my favorite Clegg novel. I read it when it first came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nprentiss View Post
I *love* NEVERLAND. I think it is horror's TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, and one of my all-time favorite books in horror or any genre. Doug is an important influence on me as a reader and writer, and was the first person I asked to write a blurb for my first book.
Man, I had You Come When I Call You on my TBR list. Maybe I should replace it with Neverland. I do own both.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote