View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 09:01 PM   #43
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@ Thasaidon...I've run at least 5 different epubs through this plugin many times and cannot replicate your "file exists" error. I've also looked at the code and there isn't anything obvious there. The problem seems to be happening at the end of the prettifyXHTMLFile function when the original read file is finally deleted and the prettified output file is renamed back to the original read file name. I'll keep looking.
Salamat. Thank you for having a look at the issue.

It is only a minor nuisance and I can easily live with it.

If it helps - I work on batches of about 100 books at a time. (In some of them the HTML is a mess.) This has allowed me to produce macros to automate parts of getting the books just how I want them. As part of the process I manually run the plug in on each book individually. In about one in twenty times (guestimate) I get this nuisance happening. It is only a minor nuisance as if I run the plugin again it usually works the second time. Very occasionally I might have to run the plugin a third time before it works
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote