View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 PM   #12
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
I am usually an early adopter but not when it comes to file systems. I lived through that hell once with Btrfs (not because I wanted to, I was doing testing for a distro I was involved with), never again. Not even if you pay me for it. There is a difference between being an early adopter and boarding the first submarine ever.

Still, I am quite exited about 10.3. All those poor souls will do testing for me without even noticing what they are doing =)
I understand that the people that boarded the first submarine ever enjoyed the ride so much, they are still on the submarine!

(ok, that's the definition of black humor)
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote