View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I am usually an early adopter but not when it comes to file systems. I lived through that hell once with Btrfs (not because I wanted to, I was doing testing for a distro I was involved with), never again. Not even if you pay me for it. There is a difference between being an early adopter and boarding the first submarine ever.

Still, I am quite exited about 10.3. All those poor souls will do testing for me without even noticing what they are doing =)
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote