View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #653
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Dear diet diary,

This week I have lost another half a kilo, and today after deciding I needed a BIG breakfast because I was hungry, decided not to eat the second piece of toast because I was full! And I didn't put any olive oil spread on the first piece. yippee. Poor last bit of toast is still in the toaster looking sad and cold.

I cooked the egg(only one - bloke had two) with a little coconut oil (apparently is better for not getting Alzheimer's), maybe it made me full too!

Waiting for postie parcel deliveries - expecting my new solar body scales, AND hopefull my new solar kitchen scales so I can properly measure food.

Am I getting a little obsessed? I don't mind if it means I will get under 70 kilos.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote