View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #9
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
It syncs your B&N library and also allows you to side-load. You have to place the books in the right directory though.
It doesn't appear that you can navigate to directories. I have no clue what myfiles points to? It isn't the same place that books are on EMMC and I have book and ebook folders on sd card but it isn't pointed there.

Seems kind of useless if you cannot navigate to a directory.

Maybe I am missing something.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote