View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollins View Post
I need with Calibre, I have 0.753 and have been trying to update with 0.7.56. I'm no expert but i have been unable to update and I have downloaded several times just like all the other updates and there's been no change.
You have to be more specific,

What OS do you use?
What happens during the install of 0.7.56?
Does the install complete with launch calibre option shown at the finish?

Quote:
I love the program but Ive hit a wall and you guys sure dont make it easy...
How do you feel we aren't making it easy? Did you click the help button?

Quote:
Also why dont you have a simple email under 'contact' or 'help'; i have to join a forum just to ask a question?
Email is very inefficient for open source community support. Using a forum allows on question to be seen by folks and thus makes for a very efficient support mechanism. For actual bugs there is a formal method to submit them via the wiki. Find out how to report a bug here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote