View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
I haven't really experimented, but as far as the current epub, about less than 3/4 lines creates the problem , and the two image are separated by a short paragraph, and the images can be set off with either <p class="center" or <div class="center".

When floating images are involved, they are in separate but adjacent paragraphs with a few lines between each image, and both can either be floatleft or I can set one floatleft and one floatright. I have a 'clear' statement in the float css tags.

If I significantly change the location of the images, then I'm significantly diverging from the text and that can create problems for the reader.

Bob

Last edited by bobcdy; 11-24-2010 at 11:43 PM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote