View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiXSendai View Post
Kindle 2 batteries are available with video instructions - Kindle 3 can't be far behind. I did replace my K1's battery recently (or rather my wife did), so the batteries do wear out given enough time/use.
Judging by the K3 teardown video that was posted in the last day or two changing the battery on a 3 would be much more difficult. I think the K2 back could be slid open with the aid of a shim. The K3 has a bunch of clips including a pair in the middle of the back that have to be "massaged."
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote