Thread: Note Taking?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
If there is a limit, it wasn't one I've ever come across but I've only made short notes on the Sony. I do believe there is a limit as to how much you can export (ie download from Sony back to PC) but that's not a feature I use.

I would either search the Sony forum here for more advice on it's note-taking ability or ask some questions there and hopefully someone will help:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote