View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 03:05 PM   #137
da_jane
Evangelist
da_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enoughda_jane will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Kindle Paperwhite | iPad Mini
You know what the screen looks like to me? When you go the furniture stores and they have those fake computers/laptops? That's exactly what the screen looks like to me. I love the size of it. It's the perfect size. I love the look of it. Very sleek and sophisticated.

I think the navigation is confusing and not very intuitive. I am frustrated at the speed at which it reads the SD card. I loaded some manga up and it takes about 3 secs for a page to page rendering. That seems long to me.

I did start the Italian's Stolen Bride which isn't as bad as I thought it would be

As for the eink technology - I am a bit eh on it. I wish I could make the background more white. That bothers me. But the screen size is marvelous. I think I would rather have an LCD screen in this size than an eink device, but I am going to use it tonight to read a book I have on my IPAQ and see what I think. I've got some old booklights around somewhere.
da_jane is offline   Reply With Quote