View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 10:06 PM   #5
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Kovid,

Well, I guess it's because tablets are usually full-color. My Kobo Forma is grayscale
Also in a thread I created on the KoboReader subforum, NiLuje told me that it's taxing to rely on the device to resize images. Better for Calibre to create the hard work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Scaling is *expensive*, trust me, you *want* them cached, or navigating your Library would be even slower, and would murder your battery.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote